This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only requested and collected the necessary data on the site www.openkaratepvarzim.com
We assume the following commitments with the users:
– To process the data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
– Allow the data subject access and correction of information about him / her registered;
– Do not use data collected for purposes incompatible with collection;
– Keep the data accurate and, as far as we are available, current;
– Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when requested by the holder;
– have security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of data by a person not authorized to do so;
The CKA may provide the personal data to legally competent entities in cases in which they are requested by such entities, within the scope of their competencies.
CHANGE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES strong>
CKA reserves the right to change its privacy practices unilaterally and without prior notice, in which case the new formulation will be available at this location.